Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Spelling Story

Create a Google Doc and name it "AM/PM.Core.LastName_MaySpellingStory." Please share it with me.

Use your spelling lists to write a short story that contains at least eight of the spelling words. Please underline all of the spelling words. Your story must contain one of the following sentences.

The sky turned an unusual shade of green and I heard the sound of drums in the distance. 

It wasn't until I looked in the mirror that I realized the hilarious reality. Half of my hair had turned orange during the night...and I had two noses.

In the end, it turned out I could solve the entire problem using simple math. Who would've thought you could save the world with some addition and division? 

AM Core Spelling Words:

1. succinct (adj)
2. eloquent (adj)
3. loquacious (adj)
4. benevolent (adj)
5. immutable (adj)
6. abbreviate (v)
7. exemplary (adj)
8. inevitable (adj)
9. mundane (adj)
10. spurious (adj)

PM Core Spelling Words:

1. concept (n)
2. consequence (n)
3. loathe (v)
4. mimic (v)
5. significant (adj)
6. predicament (n)
7. obstacle (n)
8. abode (n)
9. trivial (adj)
10. enthusiasm (n)


No comments:

Post a Comment