Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TBS - Mission #2

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a relaxing three-day weekend. The Aggies beat Alabama, so you can bet that Mr. Alpert will be in a grand mood for some time to come!

There are a couple of important things to note this week. First, there will be no new spelling words as it's a short week. Second, grade reports for Core are due on Wednesday, November 14th. I know that there was an error on the green slip that listed the due date as Wednesday, November 13th. As that day does not exist, I see it as fair to make it due on a day that does exist. 

I also received a new message from Mr. Moriarty. It appears that we have been assigned our second mission. We will discuss it further in class this week. Gig 'em!


No comments:

Post a Comment